Σάββατο 6 Αυγούστου 2011

Cat Stevens - My lady D'arbanville


STEVEN DEMETRE GEORGIOU
THE SON OF A GREEK CYPRIOT FATHER
AND A SWEEDISH MOTHER
WROTE THIS BEAUTIFULL SONG
FOR D'ARBANVILLE.

SHE SAID :
"Stevens wrote that song "Lady D'Arbanville" when I left for New York. I left for a month, it wasn't the end of the world was it? But he wrote this whole song about 'Lady D'Arbanville, why do you sleep so still.' It's about me dead. So while I was in New York, for him it was like I was lying in a coffin... he wrote that because he missed me, because he was down... It's a sad song."

"The Information was taken by RANIAGA 's profile on youtube"

In my opinion it's a beautiful Lullaby with latin rythm and in a dreamy atmosphere. So sweet but so sad. But it's 2011 and we still listen to it, don't we?

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates